Page 1 of 2

Dr Bollens

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:41 pm
by jaxi123
Can anyone report their outcome of surgery with Dr. Bollens?

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:51 am
by Jack_johnson
I had it over a year ago and have seen significant improvements

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:13 am
by VictorM
Jaxi, Im sorry but I dont stop seeing posts from you everywhere in the forum, I feel sad for you :(
Have you considered trying to cope or use harder drugs and find distractions to try to not obsess over the pain? I know it is very complicated, but maybe its something you can pursue

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am
by Dawid
Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:31 pm
by Sanink9
Dawid wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
I send you PM

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 2:39 am
by Balenul
Dawid wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
Hmmm what you senset in urethra before surgery ? was a constant sensation ? also you had urinary symptoms ? Pls reply i am very interested since my urethra is giving me huge problems .I asked you in other post but you did not reply :(

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 7:31 am
by romotronco88
How are you doing these days Dawid? Hope you continued to see improvement

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Sun May 25, 2025 2:36 am
by jaxi123
Victor, I live in the state of Tennessee extra strength Tylenol and tramadol are the only pain meds any doctor will prescribe to you and they do absolutely nothing for me.

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 4:42 pm
by Staypositive
Dawid wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
Can you elloborate on your first 3 months a bit more? Most have felt scary also?

Re: Dr Bollens

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2026 11:49 pm
by eraser
jaxi123 wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 2:36 am Victor, I live in the state of Tennessee extra strength Tylenol and tramadol are the only pain meds any doctor will prescribe to you and they do absolutely nothing for me.
Also pain medication isn't a solution! Masking symptoms, without addressing the cause only makes the eventual outcome even less favourable.