Page 1 of 1

Surgery with Dr Bautrant

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2024 1:28 pm
by Pouchi
Good morning,

I would like feedback on the post-operative results with Dr. Bautrant, I would like to know if several of you are doing better. I've had a spinal cord neurostimulator for 2 months but it doesn't work much for my pudendal neuralgia.

Thanks 😊

Re: Surgery with Dr Bautrant

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2024 6:05 am
by Violet M
Hi Pouchi,

Twenty years later, I am still doing great after surgery from Dr. Bautrant. For more details, I just posted an update here: viewtopic.php?t=2195

Violet

Re: Surgery with Dr Bautrant

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2024 3:59 am
by bartland
Does anyone know the best way to reach Dr Bautrant? I emailed his office and got a single reply, then got no replies to multiple follow up emails.

Re: Surgery with Dr Bautrant

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2024 4:58 am
by Violet M
Have you tried this email address? ebautrant@l-avancee.fr
A patient who saw him about a year ago told me that's how she reached him. Sometimes he is on travel and may take a little while to get back to you.

Violet

Re: Surgery with Dr Bautrant

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2025 10:12 am
by jvdd
Hello,i contacted dr. Bautrant via this e-mail address: ebautrant@ghpsj.fr. He responded fairly quickly and his secretary set up an appointment for me.
I think the other one could also work but i have made an appointment with him in the hospital in Paris he works at via that address.

Re: Surgery with Dr Bautrant

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 3:47 am
by bartland
jvdd wrote: ↑Thu Jan 02, 2025 10:12 am Hello,i contacted dr. Bautrant via this e-mail address: ebautrant@ghpsj.fr. He responded fairly quickly and his secretary set up an appointment for me.
I think the other one could also work but i have made an appointment with him in the hospital in Paris he works at via that address.
Thank you!

Re: Surgery with Dr Bautrant

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2025 1:00 pm
by monty999
Does anyone know exactly where in Paris he is carrying out consultations so that I can work out whether eurotunnel or flying would be best.
Also how long a consultation is. Half hour is way too short.