Page 1 of 1
Dr Greenslade, Bristol. Does he do a physical examination?
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2025 12:10 pm
by monty999
Anyone been to Dr Greenslade in Bristol that can tell me if he does a physical examination? Like internal, vagina or anus to check for signs of compression?
Been to numerous consultations but not a single doctor has examined me in any form.
Re: Dr Greenslade, Bristol. Does he do a physical examination?
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2025 11:48 pm
by nope
I haven’t but just wanted to say I’m in the same exact boat. No one will examine and then they act puzzled that they don’t know what’s wrong
Re: Dr Greenslade, Bristol. Does he do a physical examination?
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2026 9:03 pm
by eraser
monty999 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 08, 2025 12:10 pm
Anyone been to Dr Greenslade in Bristol that can tell me if he does a physical examination? Like internal, vagina or anus to check for signs of compression?
Been to numerous consultations but not a single doctor has examined me in any form.
What are you looking for? I think you probably need to look at the diagnostic criteria for pudendal nerve entrapement, as I presume this is what you are referring to. A physical examination cannot necessarily determine entrapement or predict who is a good candidate for decompression surgery.