Page 1 of 1

surgical approaches comparison grid from FB group

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 12:51 am
by gramsci12
An enterprising person created a grid comparing different top docs' surgical approaches for PN. I saw it in the PN FB group, in what's called the Guides section, I think. I've recently been locked out of FB and can't get back in (so frustrating!), and I was planning to download that chart as I research surgeons. Can someone who is also a member of that group post it here (if allowed) or send it to me directly? This would be really helpful for me for upcoming consultations. Thank you!

Re: surgical approaches comparison grid from FB group

Posted: Thu May 01, 2025 4:07 pm
by onlysams
That grid’s super helpful but kinda locked behind FB rules, so reposting it outside the group might be a no-go. I'd just say check out pudendalhope.info in the meantime: similar info, laid out clean, and no login drama.