After Surgery jolt sensation
-
Pain_Darren
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:46 pm
After Surgery jolt sensation
........
Last edited by Pain_Darren on Wed Aug 20, 2025 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
Hi Darren,
I didn't really have that---I did have some itching/tingling but it was short lived. But, I've definitely heard about that on here. It does sound like a good sign.
April
I didn't really have that---I did have some itching/tingling but it was short lived. But, I've definitely heard about that on here. It does sound like a good sign.
April
-
Pain_Darren
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:46 pm
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
.
Last edited by Pain_Darren on Wed Aug 20, 2025 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Pain_Darren
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:46 pm
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
.
Last edited by Pain_Darren on Wed Aug 20, 2025 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
Hi Darren,
I see, so you have a little itching and the jolt is rare. I think that sounds normal and maybe a sign that the nerve is improving. How are you doing now?
April
I see, so you have a little itching and the jolt is rare. I think that sounds normal and maybe a sign that the nerve is improving. How are you doing now?
April
-
Pain_Darren
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:46 pm
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
.
Last edited by Pain_Darren on Wed Aug 20, 2025 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Pain_Darren
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:46 pm
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
.
Last edited by Pain_Darren on Wed Aug 20, 2025 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Natedogg91
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:10 pm
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
Hi Darren,
I had quite a bit of these after a left TG decompression as the nerve healed. They settled down after 6 months to a year but I remember them being quite disturbing. Fortunately they were a good sign and I did have some improvement in pain and neuropathic symptoms.
- Nate
I had quite a bit of these after a left TG decompression as the nerve healed. They settled down after 6 months to a year but I remember them being quite disturbing. Fortunately they were a good sign and I did have some improvement in pain and neuropathic symptoms.
- Nate
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
Hi Darren,
I had a lot of itching during the recovery period. I used capsaicin to help me get to sleep or I did an alternating hot/cold sitz bath just before bed.
Violet
I had a lot of itching during the recovery period. I used capsaicin to help me get to sleep or I did an alternating hot/cold sitz bath just before bed.
Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.