Page 1 of 1

After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 1:07 pm
by Pain_Darren
........

Re: After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2025 5:40 am
by April
Hi Darren,

I didn't really have that---I did have some itching/tingling but it was short lived. But, I've definitely heard about that on here. It does sound like a good sign.

April

Re: After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2025 8:31 am
by Pain_Darren
.

Re: After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2025 9:48 am
by Pain_Darren
.

Re: After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 6:07 am
by April
Hi Darren,

I see, so you have a little itching and the jolt is rare. I think that sounds normal and maybe a sign that the nerve is improving. How are you doing now?

April

Re: After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 10:51 am
by Pain_Darren
.

Re: After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 1:14 pm
by Pain_Darren
.

Re: After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2025 12:41 pm
by Natedogg91
Hi Darren,

I had quite a bit of these after a left TG decompression as the nerve healed. They settled down after 6 months to a year but I remember them being quite disturbing. Fortunately they were a good sign and I did have some improvement in pain and neuropathic symptoms.

- Nate

Re: After Surgery jolt sensation

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2025 7:08 am
by Violet M
Hi Darren,

I had a lot of itching during the recovery period. I used capsaicin to help me get to sleep or I did an alternating hot/cold sitz bath just before bed.

Violet