Looking for Dr to diagnose entrapment
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2025 7:02 pm
Hello all-
Any insight is very much appreciated. I had a severe weightlifting injury 16 months ago with lumbar sprain and pelvic sprain involving my SI joints. I have seen all the "regular" physicians locally to treat my lumbopelvic sprain. I have not had a pn block, but I know it is involved bilaterally as I had pn 5 years ago and was cured. I just made a bad weight lifting decision and here I am again, only worse. I currently have PN symptoms bilterally but worse on the left. I am suspecting entrapment but my injury was widespread and may be causing entrapment of the whole nerve on one side and maybe a branch or two on the other. I am looking for a doctor that can help with diagnosing this- entrapment and whole nerve versus a branch or two, so as to see if surgery could help and what my treatment options are. I am willing to travel. Thank you in advance.
Any insight is very much appreciated. I had a severe weightlifting injury 16 months ago with lumbar sprain and pelvic sprain involving my SI joints. I have seen all the "regular" physicians locally to treat my lumbopelvic sprain. I have not had a pn block, but I know it is involved bilaterally as I had pn 5 years ago and was cured. I just made a bad weight lifting decision and here I am again, only worse. I currently have PN symptoms bilterally but worse on the left. I am suspecting entrapment but my injury was widespread and may be causing entrapment of the whole nerve on one side and maybe a branch or two on the other. I am looking for a doctor that can help with diagnosing this- entrapment and whole nerve versus a branch or two, so as to see if surgery could help and what my treatment options are. I am willing to travel. Thank you in advance.