Reduced pudendal pain with cold or fever
Reduced pudendal pain with cold or fever
I have two bouts of PN. One for 5 years. Then went away for 6 years. Now it’s back going on the 3 years. There is one event that always reduces my pain from 6-7 to almost 0. When I get a cold or fever! It’s not in my head. I asked chat gpt why. Turns out it’s a well known phenomenon for nerve pain, fibromyalgia and arthritis in many situation. Seems the body releases a couple well known chemicals that temporarily turn down pain. Seems some smart biotech could do something with this info? Cytokines are the big one that turns down pain. I’m going to ask my pain guy about this. But I’m sure I’ll get a blank stare.
Re: Reduced pudendal pain with cold or fever
Interesting.....please let us know if you find out more!
Violet
Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.