Page 1 of 1

Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2026 6:23 am
by Violet M
Has anyone been to this practice?
https://www.cortho.org/spine/conditions ... ntrapment/
I would be interested to know more info about them.

Violet

Re: Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:55 pm
by nypain
I will see if I can find out more as well. Thanks for the link.

Re: Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:59 pm
by nypain
A quick update: when I went to book an appointment, their web portal did NOT ask what I was coming in for, only which location/time I wanted. Not even which MD! I get a bit of an AI vibe from the “about” section as well. I may try to call later in the week.

Re: Surgeon in NY who does laparscopic PNE surgery?

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:05 am
by Violet M
I'm guessing the MD who wrote the article at that link above is the person who treats people with PN but it doesn't say for sure. So I think talking to a human rather than AI makes sense to make sure you get the right doctor. I hope you find one who can help you. You've been struggling with PN way too long. :cry:

Violet