I found out about Dr. Sajden on the Ketamine Klub Facebook forum. An individual had posted who had recently taken her husband to see her. She will be posting updates about how their treatment is going with Dr. Sajden. She did however say that Dr. Sajden dose an extremely compressive exam and review. All treatments are personalized to the patient and include not only drugs but diet, PT, meditation, etc. She dose oral Ketamine which I find quite interesting. I thought many of you would find her website of interest as it has alot of information. I know some of you are thinking of spinal cord stimulators and she has some interesting thoughts along those lines. Not that I totally agree with her because I do think when you live in pain 24 hours a day 7 days a week all options should be kept on the table. Below is a link to her website and if anyone decides to see her please post your experience. She is someone in the future I am seriously thinking about seeing as I know surgeries will not be the total solution to my chronic pain problems and would like someone who really does standard medical practices together with holistic treatments.
http://painsandiego.com/
Dr. Sajden
Dr. Sajden
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
- helenlegs 11
- Posts: 1779
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 am
- Location: North East England
Re: Dr. Sajden
Excellent info nyt (as per
) I particularly liked her opening statement. . .
About Nancy L Sajben MD
I specialize in complex intractable pain involving back, neck, failed back surgery, cancer, post herpetic neuralgia, RSD, complex regional pain syndrome, neuropathy, migraine, arthritis, central pain, fibromyalgia, post stroke pain, and pain from autoimmune disorders. It’s a joy to see people get better.
Good luck
Helen
About Nancy L Sajben MD
I specialize in complex intractable pain involving back, neck, failed back surgery, cancer, post herpetic neuralgia, RSD, complex regional pain syndrome, neuropathy, migraine, arthritis, central pain, fibromyalgia, post stroke pain, and pain from autoimmune disorders. It’s a joy to see people get better.
Good luck
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.