Page 1 of 1

VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 pm
by helenlegs 11
I know that many people have already signed Shawn's petition to help spread awareness of PN and thank you for that people <3 <3 , we have 161 signatures so far.
However, that is NOT ENOUGH !!
We are hoping to send this out to as many medics, PT's, in fact anyone who may be able to make a difference, across the world and 161 signatures won't cut it.
We will never get the recognition necessary with this amount.
If you haven't signed it, please do (no need to donate when asked at the end btw)
If you have signed it, the air kisses above are for you BUT if you have any other e mail addresses (we ALL have I think :) ) sign it with them too.
Spread the word on facebook, twitter, whatever and ask friends and relatives to sign.
We will be taken so much more seriously the more signatures we can amass.
I thank you.
Find it on the home page http://www.pudendalhope.info/ and http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/requ ... g-for-all/
Helen

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:58 am
by lightmail
Where and how do you sign up on the internet?

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:57 pm
by Mod 10
helenlegs 11 wrote:
we have 161 signatures so far.
However, that is NOT ENOUGH !!

177 now. Come on guys :)

Find it on the home page http://www.pudendalhope.info/ and http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/requ ... g-for-all/
Helen

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 am
by helenlegs 11
227 now!! :D
Obviously we need more. Just when you read some of the comments from various people the need for this becomes even more intense. Keep the signatures coming! Use a separate e address with just a Sir name and ask as many friends and relatives to add their names.
Thanks to all who have signed so far :)
Helen

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm
by helenlegs 11
238, I know you love these bulletins :D One day I won't badger you anymore. . . . GET IT SIGNED!! . . . . . . . please.
Thanks to all who have already done so of course, including my parents, my lovely sister, my good friends. . . OOh it's turning into an Oscar ceremony, just without the posh frock, I can shed some tears if it will help :)
Helen

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:06 pm
by deBBieW
Hi Helen,
I'm working on it, I just sent out my own email blast!

You are too funny, no tears needed :-)

Debbie

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:39 am
by helenlegs 11
Thanks Debbie, You are too wonderful Dhaaarling, Ooops still in Oscar mode ;)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 pm
by janetm2
I was just thinking about the petition and hoping to get this topic up so maybe the new people willbsee it and sign up. Also I will be sending to some people at work. Thanks,
Janet