My legs do not seem to walk in unison . I went to the pain clinic the first part of may to have an injection for sciatic nerve . That hurt like a s.o.b. When I have steroids I do not sleep at night. So the next night I was sleeping very sound. Woke up at 1.30 needing to use the bathroom realllly bad.I was going so fast that I missed the door and smacked my face on the sharp side of the door frame of the bathroom.My head was bleeding . My face immediately turned black and blue. My leg was a lovely deep purple. I can still the splat sound. I hit so hard that it threw me to the middle of the bedroom.My husband went down to get some ice. The dogs barked at the noise. We all quieted own and went back to sleep.Went to t he clnic the next day and had a scan of my cheek bone. So the black and blue is finally dissapating. I still get staring.
I called my gp o yesterday for some stronger meds. She refused,which is probably a good idea. I got off of the oxycontin a couple of months ago. So I told her that I was going to take the valium. Told her I got them from. Dr.Chambi. She said I should get more rest and I will heal faster. I am all healed.
I decided to join a local choir group called forever young. This music is a bit more complicated than I have sung before. Some sing in English in this certain song.and some in Latin, coming in at different times.I am definately a soprano. The petson next to me poked me and said you are singing with the tenors.!