Dear Violet, I am sorry for my delayed response. Here are a list of my clinicians I see in Hong Kong for pain management for PN...(I feel very blessed as I have access to both Western Medicine, alternative therapies and Chinese Medicine)
All of these clinicians are very professional and are delightful to work with. They are empathetic, diligent and provide good followup.
1) Dr. Assad Hussain- pain specialist- (I received 3 blocks, 2 pulsed radiofrequency ablation techniques, trigger point injections and pain medication management. I was his first PN patient but he was willing to work with me and even contacted other pain specialist in Australia to learn how to get to the inferior rectal nerve)-
http://www.sportsmedical.com.hk/professionals.html
2) Emma Drake/Hazel Wadpole- pelvic floor specialists/physical therapists. (I see them both but Emma has experience treating PN patients in Australia but Hazel also does dry needling- both are fantastic)-
http://www.physiohk.com/index.html
3) Dr. Damien Mouellic- Orthopathy physician.(I have only had 5 manipulations but I am starting to see a bit of improvement but still early days) -
http://www.laurenbramley.com/doctor/damien-mouellic/
4) Brendt Reynolds- acupuncturist and Chinese herbs-
http://www.laurenbramley.com/service/acupuncture/
Please let me know if you have any further questions? I do not go to the forum very often so you may need to contact me personally for follow up. Wishing you a super weekend! Take Care, Bobbi
