Strange pinching sensation
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:56 pm
Hey guys
Just wondering about a constant symptom i have, haven't really heard anyone else describe anything like it.
I get a strange pinching sensation that i can actually target and pinpoint if i press on my perineum/bottom side of the base of my penis.
When i press it feels like i am pinching a nerve or my urethra, i can't quite tell, and i am not pressing real hard.
the feeling starts where my perineum meets the testicles, and i can almost follow that "Tube"(Nerve, urethra?) up past my testicles through to the base of my penis.
It gives a pinching burning sensation that radiates to the tip of my penis as well.
I have circled where i am talking about in the attachment.
When i squeeze my pelvic floor, it also replicates this pain. I believe this symptom is the most annoying at this point, because it seems like the reason why sex is painful, urination is sometimes painful, and if i sit to far forward this spot gets pinched.
Anyone else get this symptom or have any idea what it could be?
Just wondering about a constant symptom i have, haven't really heard anyone else describe anything like it.
I get a strange pinching sensation that i can actually target and pinpoint if i press on my perineum/bottom side of the base of my penis.
When i press it feels like i am pinching a nerve or my urethra, i can't quite tell, and i am not pressing real hard.
the feeling starts where my perineum meets the testicles, and i can almost follow that "Tube"(Nerve, urethra?) up past my testicles through to the base of my penis.
It gives a pinching burning sensation that radiates to the tip of my penis as well.
I have circled where i am talking about in the attachment.
When i squeeze my pelvic floor, it also replicates this pain. I believe this symptom is the most annoying at this point, because it seems like the reason why sex is painful, urination is sometimes painful, and if i sit to far forward this spot gets pinched.
Anyone else get this symptom or have any idea what it could be?