ON LINE PETITION RE: MALE PATIENTS AND ABOG

Up and coming news about new ideas, new forums, and other suggestions that we plan to implement in the near future
nervyjoe

ON LINE PETITION RE: MALE PATIENTS AND ABOG

Post by nervyjoe »

Please visit this link and sign the petition:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/t ... -neuralgia

Plan is to include the results as part of a petition/package to be sent to ABOG in hopes they will reconsider allowing for gyno's to treat male patients.

This is clearly very important and for many people this could be life changing for the better or if the ABOG does not change their ruling, for the absolute worst.

Please help us and sign the petition!!!!
Last edited by nervyjoe on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nyt

Re: ON LINE PETITION RE: MALE PATIENTS AND ABOG

Post by nyt »

Done! I will post on FB and send out to my email friends and family.

Thanks for taking on this project.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

I have also signed. Great idea about FB, NYT!

Kind regards,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
nervyjoe

Post by nervyjoe »

Thank you very much for your support ladies! These first few signature will be instrumental to our success.

we already have 11 signatures and some very passionate, convincing comments in the lower section of petition.

We're just getting started here

Hopefully we'll get more and more people looking at this.
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

You're welcome, Joe. Hopefully we'll have enough signatures in time for them to overturn their decision.
Just wondering ....
Does anyone know what the consequences are for having your Board Certification revoked?

Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

Hi Joe and others,
I have signed up and hope to recruit others.
Best of Luck I do hope this gets turned around.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Ray P.

Post by Ray P. »

My local paper, The Press Democrat in Santa Rosa Ca., last Wed. had an article about this.

Ray
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

Mods/Directors:
Is there any way we can post this petition front and center on the Home page?
Thanks,
Karyn
mjdoh

Post by mjdoh »

Signed and shared to FB. good luck with getting this daft and inhumane restriction lifted.
Jos
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I've got it on the homepage Karyn. Will try to get it near the top when I get a chance. Traveling right now.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NEWS & UPDATES”