Page 1 of 1

HELLO, SO GLAD TO MEET YOU ALL

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:20 pm
by chiligringa22
I found this site almost a year ago when it was just a website under construction with very little information.
Today, when I revisited I was DELIGHTED to find how much information it now has, and how many people are
suffering from this aggravating and painful condition. 5 years ago I thought I had PSAS which is now called PGAD.
I was a member of a forum with a lot of women who had NO idea what was wrong with them, or what to do about it, just
like me. 5 years of useless tests, and useless doctors who had NO idea what to make of me almost bankrupted me. Most of them thought I was neurotic, or a victim of child abuse, and even a sex addict, and it was embarrassing and frustrating.
I have not been formally diagnosed with PNE, but am going to a pelvic floor specialist in November, armed to the teeth with
years of internet research and all the same symptoms you have. I want my life back, because this pain has ruined my social life, made me feel depressed, and almost disabled. Wish me luck! Will post the results of the tests that I already KNOW will
show a VERY compressed nerve. ;)

Re: HELLO, SO GLAD TO MEET YOU ALL

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:58 am
by Violet M
Hi Chili,

Well, I remember when I belonged to a forum of women with PGAD and it seemed like the only answer was to learn to live with it the rest of my life. Thankfully I also found the pudendal forums and now I am essentially cured of PGAD. So I wish you all the best as you search for the right treatment and hope that you will be able to get your life back.

Take care,

Violet