Page 1 of 1

3d Anatomy of Pudendal Nerve

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:01 pm
by blightcp
I was doing some research and came across a free anatomy app, for my leagal case I made a series of images to help explain PN. I thought this may also help other so I am posting them...

I made these images using a free app from https://www.biodigital.com/

Pudendal nerve with Sacrum removed:https://human.biodigital.com/ws/user/im ... w_v1-0.jpg
Image

Pudendal nerve with sacrum:https://human.biodigital.com/ws/user/im ... z_v1-0.jpg
Image

Pudendal nerve with Anal sphincters:https://human.biodigital.com/ws/user/im ... 7_v1-0.jpg
Image

Typical pudendal entrapment of the Sacrospinous and Sacrotuberous ligament:https://human.biodigital.com/ws/user/im ... f_v1-0.jpg
Image

Re: 3d Anatomy of Pudendal Nerve

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:21 pm
by blightcp
I just figured out how to link to the interactive map too.

http://bit.ly/1e9tiHl

Re: 3d Anatomy of Pudendal Nerve

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:12 pm
by April
Blightcp,
These are great! Thanks for sharing them.
April

Re: 3d Anatomy of Pudendal Nerve

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:35 pm
by blightcp
Thanks, I can make a couple with female anatomy if it would be helpful. I looked and the major difference would be the reproductive system and maybe the pelvic rotation, but the verve paths looked the same to me.

The biggest thing that this showed me was where all of the PN branches were all south of the entrapment of the ligaments. Also how the nerve controls the rectum, both sphincters, and then the genitals is a lot clearer.

Re: 3d Anatomy of Pudendal Nerve

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:19 am
by Violet M
Pretty cool, Carl. 8-) Hope this helps you win your case.

Violet

Re: 3d Anatomy of Pudendal Nerve

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:11 pm
by blightcp
The plan is to just keep putting real data in front of them in a way that they can't argue with.