Page 1 of 1
Pelvic Pain and rehab clinics, any good?
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:04 pm
by Erik Voight
Has anyone here gone to these PT's? I notice they have several offices so it must be a chain. Any advice or experience you could give?
http://www.pelvicpainrehab.com/
Re: Pelvic Pain and rehab clinics, any good?
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:57 pm
by Violet M
This groups has an excellent reputation when it comes to treating patients with pudendal neuralgia. That's not to say they can cure everyone but they are definitely very knowledgeable about pelvic pain and they teach seminars around the country to teach other PT's their techniques. You can do a search on the name Prendergast or Rummer, two of the founding PT's in this group to see what other patients have said about them. They are some of the pioneer PT"s in treating patients with pudendal neuralgia.
Violet
Re: Pelvic Pain and rehab clinics, any good?
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:47 pm
by Erik Voight
I got an appt coming up, thank you for the feedback! I'm much better but still not perfect. I would love to be able to go camping again some day.
Re: Pelvic Pain and rehab clinics, any good?
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:00 am
by Violet M
Erik Voight wrote: I would love to be able to go camping again some day.
I expect you will be able to someday. Keep your hopes up.
Violet