trigger point treatment

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Mahzi

trigger point treatment

Post by Mahzi »

Hi sam
Dr, beco wrote and told me my pain which has come back after 5 years of surgery could be trigger points in the muscle and can be treated by a good physiotherapist. do you know how they do it. Dr. beco did not opeeate on me it was Dr. Bautrant in france. I did not know of dr. beco at that time. I had 3 nerve blocks with a gap of a few months between each block and then got relief for 2 yrs. But that does not seem to be the case with every one some say they get relief for only a few hours. I guess each ones case is different.
Regards mahzi
reckless

Re: trigger point treatment

Post by reckless »

I'm going to go for physiotherapy. From what I've read they massage ur pelvic floor internally through ur rectum. I've been doing massage on myself and it has completely eliminated pain when urinating and defacating. But I still can't sit down without pain. So I'm going to see a professional who will do it properly.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”