Platete Rich Plasma Injections for PNE

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
sicilia1975

Platete Rich Plasma Injections for PNE

Post by sicilia1975 »

Information -

About a year ago I ran into a Doctor in Napa, CA that specialized in pain preventative therapy. I actually went into the doctor for a cortosone shot into my
shoulder and told him about my PNE problem. He stated that he has worked on only one case before because he normal specializes in Sports Therapy.

The Doctor then asked me if I would be interested in trying a PRP
(Plate Rich Plasma) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platelet-rich_plasma
on my nerves and as well my PC muscles. This process involved me getting off most of the drugs I was on especially Aleve or advil for about 4 week. The doctor used a CT high tech scanning machine that he is known to be one of the best in United States to inject both right and left Pundental Nerves and as well injected my right,left and middle PC muscles.

This process has been going on for about 6 months and I have been going in about 1 a month for PRP treatment. The doctor is noticing that the nerve is getting healthier and my pc muscles are getting stronger.

Symptoms wise. I have decreased pain on both sides of the nerves. Less pain in the PC Muscles and middle section of my scrotum area. sexual performance, urination and improved dramatically and I have had relief with sitting as well.

The doctor is not super expensive like the doctors in Los Angeles area. He is re seasonable priced. If you have some interest in passing this along to your board.

His Information is -

Dr. Marko Bodor
3421 Villa Lane, Napa, CA 94558
Napa, Ca
(707) 255-5454
Dave

Re: Platete Rich Plasma Injections for PNE

Post by Dave »

Is this therapy something that insurance is likely to approve?
Jackel

Re: Platete Rich Plasma Injections for PNE

Post by Jackel »

Dr. Marko Bodor is an excellent doctor and prides himself on finding the cause of your pain. However, insurance does not cover this expense which in his case is $500. I have not yet tried this treatment but am looking at it. Does anyone know of any abreactions?
Jackel
11/09 awaken with sharp left-sided perineal pain after prolonged sitting & shoveling. MRI, Colonoscopy, biopsy all nl. 3 TG PN blocks relieve pain for 6 hrs each. After PT, PGAD develops. 2nd bout of PT increases pain. 2nd MRI of nerve is nl. 3 Botox injs are of no help. Can sit no longer. Researching surgery.

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”