Dr Michael Durtnall

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
Badger

Dr Michael Durtnall

Post by Badger »

I do not understand these constant postings for Mr Durtnell , by the sounds of it everyone from around the world including the medical profession should be seeing him.
Alan1646

Re: Dr Michael Durtnall

Post by Alan1646 »

Yes, indeed Badger. I wonder whether it's now necessary for the National Hospital for Neurology to offer the extensive treatment options that it does, given his astounding successes. Perhaps he could share his methods with the NHS so that less financially able persons can access treatments.
"if you want to keep a secret you must also hide it from yourself" Orwell
Jasmine C

Post by Jasmine C »

I always chatted to Michael's patients in the waiting room at my treatment visits and was surprised how many were from all parts of the world and how many were doctors. Michael shares his pelvic treatment by lecturing and is clearly devoted to helping us and, from talking to his patients, he succeeds.
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

Jasmine, it seems that you are saying that while you were waiting to see Dr. Durtnall as a patient there were doctors in the waiting room also. Were these doctors you spoke with patients (as I assume you were) or were they waiting for him to teach them his techniques to treat patients? I apologize for all the questions but I am not clear on the details you are posting.

Thanks,
Stehanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
nonsequitur

Post by nonsequitur »

Doctors from "all parts of the world" in the patients waiting room are waiting for their turn (in between regular patients' office visits I presume) to be trained by Dr. Durtnall while chitchatting patients??? How very interesting.
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”
S.Freud
Jasmine C

Post by Jasmine C »

Stephanies, of the many patients I chatted with in Dr Durtnall's waiting room over the course of my treatment several were doctors seeing Michael for treatment.
Alan1646

Post by Alan1646 »

Could we please be a little clearer on this: how many of the patients you chatted to in the waiting room were doctors? Two? Five? Ten? Were they qualified medical doctors,and and in what circumstances did they tell you their qualifications? I don't normally tell people my qualifications/profession when in a chiropractor's waiting room, and I don't know anyone who does. I expect that if they were in fact medical doctors they were earning enough to pay Dr Durtnall's fees.
"if you want to keep a secret you must also hide it from yourself" Orwell

Return to “UK & IRELAND”