Numb glans

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Tropikid

Numb glans

Post by Tropikid »

Not sure where else to post this, I just wanted to ask if anybody here ever got pudendal decompression surgery for numb glans…or ever had their numb glans officially diagnosed?
My symptoms are:
Numb glans

Soft glans

Weak urine stream

Post-urine dribble

Weak ejaculation force

Premature ejaculation

Weak front kegels

I know at least one person from this forum had these symptoms and was ‘cured’ with laparoscopic pudendal nerve decompression surgery. I’m trying to collect as much data as I can before I make a risky decision.
benraycamp0

Re: Numb glans

Post by benraycamp0 »

Do you have hard flaccid? Any pain symptoms?
Was there any specific injury or series of microtraumas that started this for you?
Tropikid

Re: Numb glans

Post by Tropikid »

Having another pretty bad flare up. Was doing a lot better until i sat in a chair that i guess is bad for me. After about 20 minutes on this chair i felt a sharp pain in my perineum on the left side and my sensation disappeared after that. That was maybe 6 days ago. Since then my sensation has returned but my libido is still very low and it's harder to get and stay erect. Im hoping that since my sensation has recovered then that means everything else will get better again as it always has up till now...

I do get pelvic pains yeah.

My inciting incident was jelqing. Just once. Back in 2017.

I permanently lost a bit of sensation since then but have also been able to have some really good sex since then too. This recent flare up has me on edge atm though.
benraycamp0 wrote:Do you have hard flaccid? Any pain symptoms?
Was there any specific injury or series of microtraumas that started this for you?

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”