Newsletter

Up and coming news about new ideas, new forums, and other suggestions that we plan to implement in the near future
Jax87

Newsletter

Post by Jax87 »

The newsletter looks great! I like it on the home page. I hope that it continues to come out every month or seasonally. Great job Violet and others!
Started with vulva itching 2/11. Diagnosed as vulvodynia and then PN in 01/12. Progressed to sitting pain and constant burning. Received 4 nerve blocks with only temporary relief, did year of pelvic PT before being diagnosed with bilateral FAI and hip labral tears 7/12. Did orthopedic PT 1.5 years. 3/13 Arthroscopic hip surgery at HSS with Dr. Kelly. Take cymbalta and lyrica daily. About 97% better than worst point thanks to combo of surgery and meds. Yay!
Violet M

Re: Newsletter

Post by Violet M »

Thanks, Jax.

Someone mentioned they were having problems with the view/resolution when they zoomed in. I don't seem to have a problem with my ipad, iphone, or laptop. Is anyone else having a problem?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
catherine a

Re: Newsletter

Post by catherine a »

Newsletter is fantastic Violet. Great informative articles.
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.

Return to “NEWS & UPDATES”