Hey, it's Greg. I spoke with a PN friend of mine from about 12 years or so ago on the phone. He's had so much happen to him I don't even want to go into it. Anyway, he's wondering if anyone is getting a good result from having a pain pump implanted. I know I could do a search and see what I could find, but I'm choosing the lazy way out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Greg
Anyone with a pain pump working??
Anyone with a pain pump working??
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.
-
stephanies
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 am
Re: Anyone with a pain pump working??
Read the posts from Lottanerve.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery in 2006 and 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2009, pain returned worse in 12/13. Pain reduced again in 2023.
Re: Anyone with a pain pump working??
Thanks, I sent her a PM.stephanies wrote:Read the posts from Lottanerve.
Oh, I see we have so many "Stephanies" that you had to use Stephanie with an "s" added on. This damn PN is gonna get us all.
Greg
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.