Hope you are all doing well. I got diagnosed with CPPS the last months instead of Pudendalneuralgia and doing better with Physical therapy and Stretching, Hot Baths, Infraredlight therapy and recently got rid of my medic's
People here were always helpful and amazing and had always advices for me in a kind way. So I came back again hopefully to get some good advices again about the problem I have with "Allodynia"
Saw some posts here about it so I thought it's the right place to ask about it and probably get some insider Informations..
Since CPPS is going to be better I realize the area where I have pain/prickling/pinching went much smaller..
Right now I "just" feel these type of pains in the scrotum area.. Sitting pain mostly went away - it directly affects the scrotum now and the perineum is mostly normal ! So a guy from here who helped me through a lot with his knowledge and kind words told me that this is probably Allodynia... I immediately checked it and all symptoms and descriptions seem to fit about it - unfortunately... Because the healing and prediction part is not the best i read... that's scares the hell out of me!
What are your experiences with that, can you cheer me up and give me hope about that?
I mostly read about how important a "healthy lifestyle" is in that case - i still don't have one but consider it now definitely!
What can I do? Do you have any tips for me? Can I get rid of this?
Greets