Hi all,
I’m wondering if anyone is savvy to reputable providers in the eastern U.S. or specifically northeast U.S. that offer intrapelvic Botox injections the obturator internus and/or piriformis for men with pudendal neuralgia? They seem very hard to find…
Botox providers
-
stephanies
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 am
Re: Botox providers
Hi Natedogg91,
I am a patient of Dr. Rachel Rubin who is in Bethesda and ver knowledgeable about PN and other pelvic issues. As a urologist, she sees men in person and by Telehealth and I am sure she has a resource for Botox injections. She doesn't contract with insurance, but I have found that when i file with my insurance company for reimbursement I get back about 1/3 of the cost of the office visit.
Stephanies
I am a patient of Dr. Rachel Rubin who is in Bethesda and ver knowledgeable about PN and other pelvic issues. As a urologist, she sees men in person and by Telehealth and I am sure she has a resource for Botox injections. She doesn't contract with insurance, but I have found that when i file with my insurance company for reimbursement I get back about 1/3 of the cost of the office visit.
Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery in 2006 and 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2009, pain returned worse in 12/13. Pain reduced again in 2023.