Pudendal neuralgia dating
Pudendal neuralgia dating
Ok. Off topic maybe. Sounds like an oxymoron even. But let’s face it as PN sufferers we are special needs. Maybe can’t sit too long. Maybe can’t sit at all. Maybe can’t travel much. Maybe a lot of things. So I’m asking if may be helpful to meet someone who knows and can relate to the heart break of PN. Just a thought for the board . Me? Had PN for 5 years. Went away for 6 years. Now back going on 3 years.
Re: Pudendal neuralgia dating
So ladies with PN if you’re in dc area I’d love to talk. Age 70. Trim. Tall. Have hair even. Kind. Empathetic. Successful.
Re: Pudendal neuralgia dating
Hi Dave,
Sorry to hear your PN problems came back. That must be really discouraging.
Good luck with the dating. I'm not in the DC area and have a man already but it's an interesting thought to think of 2 people with PN getting together. There would be a lot of things you would understand about each other.
Violet
Sorry to hear your PN problems came back. That must be really discouraging.
Good luck with the dating. I'm not in the DC area and have a man already but it's an interesting thought to think of 2 people with PN getting together. There would be a lot of things you would understand about each other.
Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Re: Pudendal neuralgia dating
Yes! Open a board section for dating. Would be great to meet someone in same boat