Hi all,
I’m wondering if anyone is savvy to reputable providers in the eastern U.S. or specifically northeast U.S. that offer intrapelvic Botox injections the obturator internus and/or piriformis for men with pudendal neuralgia? They seem very hard to find…
Search found 24 matches
- Thu Aug 21, 2025 1:52 pm
- Forum: BOTOX
- Topic: Botox providers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6490
- Sat Aug 02, 2025 11:43 am
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Success with redo decompression surgery
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13643
Re: Success with redo decompression surgery
Sure you can, I’ll be honest I don’t check this website as often as I used to after dealing with this for 3+ years. But we’ll see what he says! I’m starting with a virtual consult and likely flying down to Arizona soon after if he offers some options.
- Thu Jul 31, 2025 9:21 am
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Success with redo decompression surgery
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13643
Re: Success with redo decompression surgery
My options are pretty limited at this point. I unfortunately had a regression of symptoms and have pudendal neuropathy (rectal dysfunction, erectile dysfunction, rectal/perineal/scrotal burning). Symptoms had improved significantly after my initial pudendal nerve decompression. As life went on and I...
- Sat Jul 26, 2025 10:06 pm
- Forum: USA
- Topic: Looking for Dr to diagnose entrapment
- Replies: 3
- Views: 15751
Re: Looking for Dr to diagnose entrapment
If you’re from the United States I would recommend consulting with either: Dr. Mark Conway, NH… Dr. Michael Hibner, Dr. Lakhiani, NJ or Dr. Marvel. They’re all experts on pudendal neuralgia and pudendal nerve entrapment and do offer surgical options if they feel it is warranted given your symptoms, ...
- Wed Jul 23, 2025 2:05 am
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Success with redo decompression surgery
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13643
Success with redo decompression surgery
Hi everyone, I’m wondering if there any folks out there who have had redo unilateral pudendal nerve decompression surgery, ideally with Dr. Hibner and had a better outcome. I unfortunately am starting to think that my pudendal nerve have become “entrapt” either between ligaments and/or fibrotic scar...
- Fri Jun 27, 2025 12:41 pm
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: After Surgery jolt sensation
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7666
Re: After Surgery jolt sensation
Hi Darren,
I had quite a bit of these after a left TG decompression as the nerve healed. They settled down after 6 months to a year but I remember them being quite disturbing. Fortunately they were a good sign and I did have some improvement in pain and neuropathic symptoms.
- Nate
I had quite a bit of these after a left TG decompression as the nerve healed. They settled down after 6 months to a year but I remember them being quite disturbing. Fortunately they were a good sign and I did have some improvement in pain and neuropathic symptoms.
- Nate
- Fri May 09, 2025 6:43 pm
- Forum: SURGERY
- Topic: Pelvic and/or SI joint instability post surgery
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5652
Re: Pelvic and/or SI joint instability post surgery
Hi, I have left SIJD and pretty significant scoliosis. I did not have the SS ligament completely severed, it was windowed down the middle for my transgluteal left sided pudendal nerve decompression. I have not had any significant pelvic instability more so than I did prior to surgery with this appro...
- Mon Dec 16, 2024 2:05 am
- Forum: ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY
- Topic: 2024 Transgluteal Surgery with Dr. Conway
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9585
Re: 2024 Transgluteal Surgery with Dr. Conway
There’s not a good amount of data on outcomes :/. I think for a good majority of people they have less pain from the literature review I did if they truly had pudendal nerve entrapment. Once they’re healed from surgery - most are not completely pain free, but have significantly less pain with sittin...
- Sun Dec 15, 2024 2:49 pm
- Forum: ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY
- Topic: 2024 Transgluteal Surgery with Dr. Conway
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9585
Re: 2024 Transgluteal Surgery with Dr. Conway
Hi Lyndagelpi, I wish you the best with your procedure and I hope you find some relief in it! I am a little over a year out from a transgluteal pudendal nerve decompression by Dr. Conway. I’ll fully admit he’s not the best with post-op care instructions. That being said, I would really try to avoid ...
- Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:44 pm
- Forum: MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION
- Topic: 2024 Transgluteal Surgery with Dr. Conway
- Replies: 24
- Views: 76562
Re: 2024 Transgluteal Surgery with Dr. Conway
Hi Lyn, I’m almost a year post-op from a left sided TG approach with Dr. Conway. Met all the Nantes criteria, exhausted almost all the conservative measures besides loading up on meds etc etc. He helped me quite a bit, I would say I am maybe 60-70% better. Unfortunately in my case I believe my root ...